Do you love working with horses? Do you enjoy working independently but also contributing to a team? Do you like the outdoors? Do you want to be a part of an expanding Ranch program with the opportunity to contribute to that growth? The Preserve Equestrian Center, located as part The Preserve at Boulder Hills, is looking to add an innovator with equine experience, including teaching riding lessons, caring for horses, planning equine camps and events and general care and keep of an equine facility.
This position includes overseeing all programming at the Preserve Equestrian Center including but not limited to general maintenance, riding lessons, equine assisted learning, equine assisted psychotherapy, supervising equine specialists.
There is also an option for housing on location if interested.
The Preserve Equestrian Center is part of a World-Class, Four Seasons Sporting Club & Residences resort located in beautiful Richmond, RI. with hundreds of miles of trails located on 3,500 beautiful acres. We are seeking a Ranch Manager.
The Preserve is an exclusive private member club offering the most amenity rich outdoor sporting experience in America.
We are conveniently located only 25 minutes from Providence and 1 mile from Route 95,
- Trail riding program experience
- Requires previous experience working as a ranch manager
- Experience in the Outdoor Industry
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work weekends
Other Duties and responsibilities
- Horse vet support
- Management and maintenance of animals
- Interaction with sales program team
- Bachelor’s degree in equine studies or related field preferred; or five years of experience in the care and handling of horses.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Must pass criminal record, and background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance available
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
If interested call Joe Reddish 401-387-4191 or 401-539-4653.