BOSTON – A proposed, $168 million horse park being looked at in Spencer would not only help boost the thoroughbred racing industry in the state but would also create a one-stop destination for the equine and agricultural communities, according to a panel of insiders lobbying for the project.
- Suffolk Operator to Lease Great Barrington Fairgrounds
- Charlie Assimakopolous Visiting Hours
- Archie Ricciardi Passed Away
- Charlie Assimakopolous Has Passed Away
- Horse racing organizations pursuing new track for thoroughbred racing in Massachusetts – Final Season at Suffolk Downs Starts June 9th for the Belmont Stakes Weekend
Archie Ricciardi Arthur F. Maniatis Charlie Assimakopolous Governor Charlie Baker Great Barrington Fairgrounds Legislative Committee Massachusetts Horse Park Massachusetts Horse Park - Master Plan NEHBPA Newsletter Race Horse Development Fund Race Horse Development Fund ( RHDF) RHDF Robert DeLeo Simulcast Rights Suffolk Downs Worcester Telegram Wynn Casino